I know. The amount that I’ve blogged here lately is criminal. I’m sorry. I just haven’t been watching very many movies lately. I’m stuck on TV, and while I love the West Wing to pieces, Capitol Hill fashion just isn’t my thing. The same with Texas high school style (I’m currently watching the final season … Continue reading
- Blogged: Dressing for #TIFF10 https://cahiersducinemode.wordpress.com/2010/09/13/dressing-for-tiff/ 6 years ago
- Congratulations to Sofia Coppola and Somewhere on the Golden Lion. I can't wait to see it. 6 years ago
- The link says it all. Well, asks. http://demicouture.ca/2010/08/09/if-lady-gaga-made-a-movie-would-you-see-it/ 6 years ago
- Purely amazing styling in this video. Esp love the Beetlejuice-esque blue 60s girls: http://bit.ly/d3B4zf 6 years ago
- Ooooh. Anyone know how I can get TIFF tickets? RT @slashfilmnews Darren Aronofsky’s ‘Black Swan’ Opens On December 1 http://goo.gl/fb/I0iOR 6 years ago
My name is Ange. I live in Toronto.
I love: movies, perfect outfits, TV on DVD, minimalism, food, libraries, &s, the ocean, dim sum, chopsticks, typography, contemporary fiction, cedar, dreamy music, and karaoke.
You can also find me at the new is the true.