If I were to pick the one magazine cover that stands out the most in my mind, out of all magazine covers EVER, it would probably be the Kurt and Courtney issue of Sassy from 1992 (runner up: anything featuring Drew Barrymore). I vividly remember being at the 7-11 on the corner (my childhood was … Continue reading
- Blogged: Dressing for #TIFF10 https://cahiersducinemode.wordpress.com/2010/09/13/dressing-for-tiff/ 6 years ago
- Congratulations to Sofia Coppola and Somewhere on the Golden Lion. I can't wait to see it. 6 years ago
- The link says it all. Well, asks. http://demicouture.ca/2010/08/09/if-lady-gaga-made-a-movie-would-you-see-it/ 6 years ago
- Purely amazing styling in this video. Esp love the Beetlejuice-esque blue 60s girls: http://bit.ly/d3B4zf 6 years ago
- Ooooh. Anyone know how I can get TIFF tickets? RT @slashfilmnews Darren Aronofsky’s ‘Black Swan’ Opens On December 1 http://goo.gl/fb/I0iOR 6 years ago
My name is Ange. I live in Toronto.
I love: movies, perfect outfits, TV on DVD, minimalism, food, libraries, &s, the ocean, dim sum, chopsticks, typography, contemporary fiction, cedar, dreamy music, and karaoke.
You can also find me at the new is the true.